HeavenUnion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embodiiment's Fic (18+ Only!)

2 posters

Go down

Embodiiment's Fic (18+ Only!) Empty Embodiiment's Fic (18+ Only!)

Post by Embodiiment Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Ah, this is my story I'm making here for you guys Very Happy

It's currently in Discreet section now only, because I don't know wheather I can put it up in General.

Its 18+ Only so please, If you aren't, leave, or gather all of your courage and read. Btw, I'm only 13 xD

I will host it on a website later, since the website is not working.

Here it is for now :

Chapter 1 : History of the Damned.
12 years ago.

She heard the door bell. ‘Mom, I’ll get it.’
A voice said ‘Sure honey, don’t talk to strangers, and if it is your friends, don’t talk too long. Your just seven and that means its start of school for you this year. You have to study hard!
‘Yeah, yeah.’ She groaned. She hated her parents because they always scolded and nagged at her, and also treated her like dirt. They never show any affection for her and always expected the best of her. Heck, they didn’t even know who she was.
She opened the door, only to be greeted by a tall man, who was wearing detective’s clothes with the coat but only thing all black, really black. ‘Erm, do you need anything?’ She said.
‘Is your parents in?’ For some reason, his voice sounded very deep, and very dangerous. She gulped, unable to even say anything. Even his presence made her shiver and her throat being all knotted.
‘Erm, whose there?’ she heard her mom’s voice. And at the moment her mom saw the man, she quickly stared in horror
‘Close the damn door!!!’ She shrieked. The girl, shocked by her mom’s choice of words and voice, and horrified by the man’s presence, was unable to even move a finger.
‘Close the fucking door you bitch!! Close IT!!’ Her mom shrieked.
‘Too late, your already dead the moment you were in this house.’ The man said in his horrifying tone.
The girl, didn’t understand anything that was going on but had a really bad feeling about everything.
The man immediately moved so swift that the mother and the girl were unable to see with their naked eyes. He drew a dagger, which went unseen by both of them, and stabbed the mother. She shrieked in pain and blood gushed out of her body rapidly, just like a tap.
The girl looked horrified but she wasn’t sad and by that, she felt a pang of guilt surging through her. She looked horrified at the amount of blood that gushed out of her mother. Then, the man went upstairs, and soon she could hear the screams of her dad getting slaughtered. She didn’t know what to do, but she didn’t feel scared, even if she was going to die.
The man came back down and looked at her.
‘Your family were up to no good towards this city. We had to slaughter them. You have talent to be one of us. You have nowhere to go. Do you want to join us, or just die now?’ The man questioned her.
It was an easy question. ‘Yes. I would join you. Since that you seem to be up to good.’ She no longer felt any fear of the man. It felt like, she was empty… deeply empty… no feelings… just like a machine… and soon to be… a killing machine.
The man then said, ‘Welcome to Extermination, Allison.’

12 years ahead. (Present time)
Allison’s POV (Point of View)
I walked down the stairs gracefully. My name is Allison. I am an elite assassin working for an organization, namely, Extermination. I have grown from 12 years ago, from a weak girl to an elite assassin respected by everyone in the organization.
I have long blonde hair which goes down all the way to almost my legs, but I always tie them into two ponytails. I saw Elizabeth, my best friend who is also in the organization. She had long red hair which is tied into a ponytail.
Most guys that even look at her falls head over heels for her, and that is one of the reasons why she doesn’t like to go out publicly.
‘Hey Alli’ Elizabeth greeted me in a cheerful tone.
‘Hey, Liz. Were you sent to Leaders office too?’ I asked her. Yes, I was called into the whole organization, Extermination’s, leader. You would think it is scary, it was for even our high graded killers but it wasn’t for us since he admired us.
Don’t ask how I know. We’re assassins, and obviously we’re very observant.
‘Yeah, I can bet it’s going to be a tough mission, since he’s asking to meet us privately.’
‘Tough?! Hmph! There can hardly be anything tough for us nowadays.’ I said.
‘Don’t get too confident with yourself, Alli’ She said in a mocking tone.
I just ignored her, but I know I was, actually very confident with my skills, since I haven’t met someone whom I cannot beat in combat, or anyone I cannot assassinate.
I turned the door knob of our leader’s room.
‘What do you need now, Michael?’ I said. Yes I wasn’t scared at all of him and I’m pretty sure he knew he couldn’t do anything about that.
‘Well, there’s a real tough mission. The other guild, the BloodRain, are taking their step towards us. They have become pissed with us, and are going to take us out it seems.’ He said.
I didn’t know what guild, this BloodRain, was but it seems that most other members know. They seem to be a really fearful guild as what I heard from Liz. What bothered me most was that everybody, even Liz, talked about them with crippled fear in their voice, and eyes.
So I never brought it up again. I could see Liz’s eyes going wide open and a glint of fear was there. Even Michael seemed to be in a real tensed position now.
‘Your mission, is to now, be separate. You will not work in pairs. Allison, you are to watch the 3 main alleys in our town, LivesFolk. You are our most powerful member, and I have heard some news about their most powerful elite assassin roaming about that streets.’
‘He’s probably waiting for a tough opponent. Allison, I’m counting on you.’ There was a tone of pure fear in his voice.
‘You are to disembark, now!’ Michael said in his commanding tone.
I nodded and walked out of the door, not wanting to even see Liz’s face for I knew she thought I was going to be extremely hurt when I came back, or, never come back..
I, once in 12 years again, finally felt a glint of nervousness as I headed to the most used alley for the criminals in LivesFolk, Alley of Seth.
In Exterminate, we are all superhumans. Not as in holding any special powers or something, but as in having additional abilities or, much in a way, faster and stronger, much faster and stronger and other attributes that human have.
We have something like an empowered version. When we grow so much stronger and master our abilities, we get to control elements. Only thing is, that one person can only control one type of element.
My element is lightning. I love lightning because it represents pure speed and pure power. Well, it’s just my thought.
‘Fuck’ I cursed as I neared the Alley of Seth. I had red eyes and I, like Liz too, hated going out in public. Why?
Liz was very beautiful, but, as long as I was near any girl, they wouldn’t even be looked at. It wasn’t bragging, it was just facts. Most girls would kill to have my body, my hair, my eyes, but I considered them all stupid.
Beauty was stupid. What mattered were skills and power, speed and life. Beauty was utterly stupid. And what disgusts me the most is, the fact that most girls want to find love, or rather, their “Prince Charming”.
That was the most stupid thing to me. Am I your ordinary girl? Of course not!
I wore an oversized black shirt, and long black pants covering my shoes. And of course, my favourite cloth, a black cloak/cape with collars slung down until my legs, covering my whole back.
I neared the Alley of Seth. I couldn’t even feel anybody’s presence. I was and still am very good at detecting the presence of other people, no matter how good they hide it. I cooled down a little as I sensed no presence.
I let out a tired sigh. I hated being nervous, and feeling as though I was very vulnerable. Lucky Liz was not here with me, I wouldn’t want her to see me like this, and not my normal strong self.
But, even if she was here with me, she probably wouldn’t notice due to her fear. I went inside the Alley of Seth and still felt no presence.

Normal POV.
Allison went inside the Alley of Seth, feeling no presence. Suddenly,she got pushed to the wall, really hard.
She quickly turned back with her speed, and saw a boy, around her age, with black hair and a really smooth face. He was like an angel, but a devil too. He wore normal clothes with a long black mantle around him.
She gasped at the pain and tried not to look at him. He was the first boy that ever made her pound and feel weak. Nevertheless, she quickly took out her necklace transforming it into a thin yellow blade.
She put some electricity in it and moved extremely fast to him. She swung the blade from up to down towards him.
He avoided it like it was nothing. ‘What the fuck are you? Why couldn’t I sense your presence? Just who the fuck are you?!’ Allison demanded.
‘Cool down, darling. You couldn’t sense me because your just weak! I can’t believe the strongest in Extermination is just an extremely beautiful blonde who has a tiny bit of skills.’ He choked.
‘Why you fucking bastard!’ Allison jumped onto the roof in just one leap and came down on him. He suddenly disappeared from her view. She could feel panic drowning her slowly.
He appeared behind her and pinned her down from the sky to the ground. She received massive damage just from that move.
She gasped at the pain. He was so much stronger than her. So much faster and powerful compared to her. She never thought that someone could reach this type of power but now, she was witnessing it herself.
‘Darn, your guild sure has taste in women.’ He said as he jumped of her. She stood up slowly, getting paralysed ever so slowly by the damage she received from her spinal cord.
She was, after all still human, just with mega abilities. She could see that her body was having some effects on him. The only thing that she loved about her beauty was the fact that it could immobilize most man and make them unable to move.
That was how deep her beauty could go. When she carried out assassination jobs, she didn’t need any effort, since even girls would stop moving when they glimpsed at her. Yet, this boy could look at her with little effect and almost break her spinal cord with little to no effort.
‘What the hell..’ She muttered but it still was heard by him. He had an amusing look on his face.
‘Maybe I should kidnap you.’ He said with a more amused look.
‘Just try, you fucking bastard! Even if you did I can always shout from here, it would alert my guild mates!’ Allison said.
‘Hmph. Guess I would have to silence you then, would I?’ He said with a wide grin as he made his way towards her.
She didn’t understand what he was going to do until he neared her. Her eyes went wide and before she could scream, his lips met hers. She tried and bit his lips, but the moment he kissed her deeper, she lost control of her body.
She was enjoying it. She hated to admit it, but this was it. She was weak. She couldn’t even fight this hot boy’s lips. Yet, she wanted to fight his whole body.
He then touched her perfect breast and massaged it. He was enjoying it to the fullest. Heck maybe he was just a rapist, but she was the best women he would ever see.
She moaned as he massaged and fondled her and then, a hand came down onto her head, striking her with his minimal force, but still dealing massive amount of damage towards her.
She lost consciousness, while her head bled. She fell onto his arms. He smiled.
‘Although you might not be hearing this, nobody other than the BloodRain know my name and is still alive. Well, you would be the first, if you can hear me that is.’ He said while smiling.
“My name is, Raphael.” He said and then carried her onto his back and within a blink, he was nowhere to be found.

In an abandoned cottage.
Allison’s POV
I woke up to find myself not strapped and on a very comfy bed. Was that a dream? Gosh, that boy was so hot and he was kissing me!
EH??! Stop thinking like that! Get a hold of yourself Allison! He’s the enemy and he’s the one to kill.
She checked herself and found out, to her relief, that it wasn’t a dream since her back was stitched up and her head was still throbbing a little. Relief?? What’s happening to me? Never mind.
He kidnapped me, but didn’t strapped me or put any handcuffs on me. Who does he think he is? Thinking that I am so weak, just to be played on.
‘Your awake, it seems.’ I heard a voice, a nice singing like voice that belonged to none other than my abductor.
He came to me and immediately kissed me on the lips, as his hand roamed all around my body. I moaned as he touched my breast and he quickly pulled away, to my dismay.
‘What the fuck do you think your doing? Just because I can’t move, don’t you think you can do any fucking thing you damn fucking want, you son of a fucking bitching bastard!’ I screamed at the top of my lungs.
‘Hmm? It rather seems that you enjoy it, and I just did that to test weather you really enjoy it. You seem to be some kind of slut. Nah, you probably have never been touched before since you look like an angel and the way you reacted, was immature if you were a slut. But, every girl, even the most wanted in bed and most beautiful girl, like you, cant escape my touch. It’s a drug to girls. And that’s a fact.’ He simply said with a smile.
‘Tch, I might as well send you to hell now, then, should I?’ I said. Yes, he was right. My body was practically yelling it out for him to just touch me all over again. Am I a slut already?
My hands glowed with lightning as I controlled a lot of it towards my hand. He still had that amused look on his face.
‘Just die! You fucking bastard!’ I screamed as my lightning pierced through the whole place. I was left gasping in air after that and I saw the room in quite a bad state but he was standing there unscathed, and smiling his ass off.
‘Just, what-the..fuck are..you?!’ I said with all the anger I could even afford to put in my tone now.
Yeah, he stole my first kiss, and be the first one to touch me at certain places. Most girls would be so angry or so happy but I… I didn’t know what to feel.
‘For trying that hard while being almost paralysed temporarily, I will reward you. Its only fair if I do, isn’t it?’ he said as he neared me. I gulped, not knowing what he was going to do. Cut off my legs? Cut off my head? Cut off my ears? Hands? Fingers? Nah. I don’t think he would do that to me.
Wait…he was coming too close. I let down another gulp and I, for the first time, in my whole life, felt the full meaning of the emotion non-other than…fear.
Normal POV
Raphael went on top of the bed, making Allison under him. Allison, her fiery red eyes, now filled with fear. He smiled and then put his hands on her head. He then went down to fully kiss her on her lips.
Allison’s eyes widened and then just let him do as he pleased, but not kissing back. Raphael, angered by no answer from an angel, deepened the kiss and used his right hand to start massaging her neck lightly.
She let out a stifled moan and slowly started kissing back. Soon, she kissed him back fiery, out of her control, and filled with disgusts at her own self.
His right hand then went down to her breast and started massaging her breast, covered by her black bra, lightly. She let out another moan while kissing him.
He then put his light weight on her, much to her own pleasure. He then used his left hand to unhook her bra and take out her shirt.
Her perfect breast was left bear, and she blushed realizing that she was topless with an extremely hot guy.
His hot wet lips then parted from hers and went down to her left breast causing her to moan loudly. She continued moaning as he sucked on her left breast, not like a baby, but rather filled with sexual pleasure.
And then suddenly, he pulled away from her and put back her bra and shirt on her in less than half a minute.
She startled by this, frowned deeply but then quickly replaced it with an angry growl.
‘Just who the fuck do you think you..are?’ she said, while gasping deeply for air. She just experienced a new emotion altogether today. Pure lust and pleasure.
Today was getting so much more worse for her.
He then simply smiled and then made his way out of the room with her silently pleading for more and being so angry at herself and more so at him.

I know it sucks, for those who think it sucks. Flame if ya have to. Chapter 2, I promise will be better, and less four-letter words Very Happy

Enjoy/Flame!
Embodiiment
Embodiiment

Back to top Go down

Embodiiment's Fic (18+ Only!) Empty Re: Embodiiment's Fic (18+ Only!)

Post by Indefinite Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:16 pm

You already have my answer ;3
Indefinite
Indefinite
Admin

https://heavenunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Embodiiment Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Does that mean I put it up in general? Lol

I'll put it up in general when I get my account working on fictionpress.

I know the ending has a bit of Out of Characterness but I promise I'll improve, to everyone in guild =.=
Embodiiment
Embodiiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Indefinite Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:48 pm

I will
Indefinite
Indefinite
Admin

https://heavenunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Embodiiment Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:09 am

Ty Indef ^_^

Oh yeah, the link to my story in fictionpress is up (yay!!)

Read it from there, its better. Here it is :

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2731725/1/Extermination

Enjoy
Embodiiment
Embodiiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum