HeavenUnion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Halloween Invasion - Defend Zakandia!

Go down

Pre-Halloween Invasion - Defend Zakandia! Empty Pre-Halloween Invasion - Defend Zakandia!

Post by Indefinite Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:52 am

Something evil is stirring deep below the Iron Mine in Zakandia. As All Hallows' Eve approaches, the spirits of the heroes that fell invading the demonic mines grow restless, twisted by the darkness of their cursed crypt. Now they begin to lurch out of their subterranean grave, shambling towards the nearby town of Zakandia for revenge.

All of the heroes of the Blue Land will need to stand together if they hope to fight back this army of undead and save Zakandia from evil.

When and Where:
Crescent Server (Zakandia - Channel 3)
Monday, October 5th 3:00pm PDT - 4:00pm PDT
Thursday, October 8th 3:00pm PDT - 4:00pm PDT

Eclipse Server (Zakandia - Channel 3)
Tuesday, October 6th 3:00pm PDT - 4:00pm PDT
Friday, October 9th 3:00pm PDT - 4:00pm PDT

How to Participate:
Join your friends and come to Zakandia's aid! Meet up at Zakandia's main gate at the scheduled time and prepare to defend the desert town from the zombies, mummies, werewolves, and other horrors that lurk in the shadows of the Iron Mine.

Prizes:
It's no trick! Defeat the early Halloween invaders to receive the ultimate treat - a 17-hour 20% item drop rate boost (from 4:00pm PDT - 9:00am PDT)!
Indefinite
Indefinite
Admin

https://heavenunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum