HeavenUnion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you know & what do you like about Luna Online?

+5
StormBLADE
KuZZy
UGA18
Indefinite
TrueFighter
9 posters

Go down

How did you know & what do you like about Luna Online? Empty How did you know & what do you like about Luna Online?

Post by TrueFighter Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Explain here how you know about Luna Online? & What do you like about Luna Online?

Friends? Website? Families? TV? Newspapers? Magazines?
TrueFighter
TrueFighter

Back to top Go down

How did you know & what do you like about Luna Online? Empty Re: How did you know & what do you like about Luna Online?

Post by TrueFighter Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:02 pm

I knew about this game through onrpg.com xD

I like this game because.... The community is great and the game looks cool to me ^^
TrueFighter
TrueFighter

Back to top Go down

How did you know & what do you like about Luna Online? Empty Re: How did you know & what do you like about Luna Online?

Post by Indefinite Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:12 pm

I am a 3 year Gpotato player.... i used to play flyff (Another gpotato game) and when i heard about this game coming out i decided to try it out.
Indefinite
Indefinite
Admin

https://heavenunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UGA18 Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:08 pm

ive been with gpotato for 5 years BEAT THAT and well i was playing Rappelz when they had HORRIBLE lag spikes and the gm's did nothing to fix them they just got worse and worse so i quit and saw Luna and decided to try it out and i like how here you can kill monsters and find awesome friends
UGA18
UGA18

Back to top Go down

Post by KuZZy Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:25 pm

my friend told me to play... but then quit lol.
but i stayed since it looks pretty interesting....
KuZZy
KuZZy

Back to top Go down

Post by StormBLADE Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:22 pm

i found randomly \o/
StormBLADE
StormBLADE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ismodai Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:51 pm

i was a trickster online player, a friend i met there told me about luna, i tried the singapore (i think) version but then i quitted when i found out that gpotato was releasing it to the western countries, my friend cant play anymore cuz of school n stuff but i found all this crazybears around so im happy ^^
ismodai
ismodai

Back to top Go down

Post by StormBLADE Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:17 am

ismodai wrote:i was a trickster online player, a friend i met there told me about luna, i tried the singapore (i think) version but then i quitted when i found out that gpotato was releasing it to the western countries, my friend cant play anymore cuz of school n stuff but i found all this crazybears around so im happy ^^
i played tricky toooooo... lawl
char/lvl? XD
StormBLADE
StormBLADE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chobsi Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:34 am

i played trickster for 11 lvls, i played flyff for 15 lvls then i played asda and friends told me about luna and i came here!!
Chobsi
Chobsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:44 am

I played pangya before but when i saw my bro play this, I got interested cause it reminded me of WoW days
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chobsi Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:55 am

Does your bro stoll play? o_o and wow you used to play wow? D:
Chobsi
Chobsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indefinite Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:01 am

LOL .... I want to play Aion without the monthly subscription
Indefinite
Indefinite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:36 am

well skoo started so he slowed down a lot, hes 67 rogue

I played hardcore WoW, quit before Lich king came out. I was in 2nd top guild in the server tier'd 6 out Elemental shaman. Best set IMO because im all blue and sexy + I got lightning shoulders XD! I also completed all the BC content. Includes nuking illidan, Vashj, kael, Archimonde, Kiljaden(<-- hated sunwell trash)
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Indefinite Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:37 am

katty wrote:well skoo started so he slowed down a lot, hes 67 rogue

I played hardcore WoW, quit before Lich king came out. I was in 2nd top guild in the server tier'd 6 out Elemental shaman. Best set IMO because im all blue and sexy + I got lightning shoulders XD! I also completed all the BC content. Includes nuking illidan, Vashj, kael, Archimonde, Kiljaden(<-- hated sunwell trash)
Lol... no clue what you're talking about, i never played WoW.
Indefinite
Indefinite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:38 am

don't worry about it haha grinding is a cakewalk to me XD
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Modeman Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:56 am

I like friends (and new nerf to aoes Very Happy partys here i come?)

and i was playing flyff and found some info on gpotato website
Modeman
Modeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chobsi Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:14 pm

i really wish they would make partying possible in this game D:
Chobsi
Chobsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down